Monday 24 October 2011

Week 12 Users Needs Finalized - interconnectivity diagrams

MILESTONE:
Due to the broad range of users targeted by our design, I realized that the demographics and characteristics of the users are of a wide range and every user has a separate set of needs. Since the product entails connecting several users together a range of needs must be covered and considered simultaneously. Thus We took a universal design approach. The diagrams show how many of these overlap and how the product solves most of the needs.
 
I have been analyzing the user's information needs, input and output throughout the development of the project and here I have finally been able to present it in a logical and clear way. I have focused mostly on 'Christina' the main persona, but I have also included other target audiences such as shift-workers (elderly man, Paul) and teens (Lucy) in some of the diagrams.












No comments:

Post a Comment